Design and Document
This service caters for clients wishing to enter into a Tender situation, Owner Builders or for those who have already engaged a builder. Ideally you will select a builder at this stage to enable a cohesive and comprehensive documentation process. If you wish to enter into a Tender situation all selections and specification items will take place by the end of the final sketch stage.
A comprehensive set of Contract documents will be issued and a tender process entered into.
Project Documentation Process
- Initial meeting with Designer, Site Inspection, Preparation of Design Brief.
- Acceptance of Conditions. (Preparation of Plans Agreement signed) (Invoice 1)
- Preliminary Design Sketches.
- Final Estimating Sketches. (Invoice 2)
- Issue to Builder for Preliminary Estimate.
- Approval to Commence Working Drawings. (Invoice 3)
- Draft Working Drawing Issued.
- Final changes incorporated, checking and amendments.
- Final Documents issued. (Invoice 4)